EMS Features ALL SCOPE REQ. Advanced Topic Discussion Qve
We are discussing the Qve Quantum Emulation of a Virtual Server, an advanced topic of emulating a virtual process within the context of a series of blogs found here: The New Virtual: Quantum Emulation
The Diamond Ring and the Mockingbird built America, can IT build a Quantum Cube? Be willing to rethink old formulas
One of the first arguments that we can make on the Quantum frontier is that 100 years ago people started working on power generation, communications and mobility. We wonder how they survived it, but somehow it was supposed to get done. So we take the lessons we learned from Team ONE very seriously. The things we don't take seriously enough are:
- The concepts about mechanical robots keep changing, but we keep thinking out of the past instead of extending topics into the future; what would new materials mean to the entire idea? Robots can be virtual machines of many different types.
- We have to redefine the terms about what winning is. When infrastructure is developed the New Deal era put everyone to work for practically nothing, yet they built on it. Resourcefulness was the best product of the period. When everything started to branch people were able to afford more. (Think Wikipedia... Wikimon)
- Sometimes we ignore the Music in our head. And by that we forget that different lyrics, sounds, concepts built into what we have learned come up and inform us again about a new topic. And we forget to connect the Dots.
- A setback is not necessarily a bad thing. Redoing all of your work to move to a different format is another thing that new concepts keep requiring, because things turn several times before they get built right. And we don't always get it. Be willing to be wrong a lot of the time.
- When people had faith in the guidance they were getting they did a lot better. When they developed affinity with one another their ideas went a lot further. And when they let go of prejudice and ended aggression they extended infrastructures that worked for the whole world.
- We may be used to one pattern, but other people from other countries, might see it differently. It probably is a combination that does the job. Further, we should be willing to see the Map change.
Being resourceful can be a mockingbird game: Everything ever built and designed in America came from necessity, pushing back on a Boolean requirement, and not being willing to be turned down when you have the right answer... Forensic thinking is the game changer that turns the tables and ups the ante...
The transitional aspects of this song end up being scientifically accurate and not harmful at all, as there are a number of layers and aspects to everything that we don't see. Also, we forget to update our concepts or extend them into the future scope of a ONE based System.
Hush little baby, don't say a word
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns to brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town!
Source: The Dorling Kindersley Book of Nursery Rhymes (2000)
We came to see this differently because the material change in the content of everything and the way that it is packaged is quite different than the way it may appear to us. Scientifically, no one can judge a book by its cover. META materials give unique properties to everything.
The format of people may change to accommodate a new universe. We always point to the butterfly effect and mention that combining intelligences and active skills may make the future more interesting and more sustainable. The speed of quantum and the remarkable characteristics of performance may allow for a much broader capability in migration. While many people surmise that destruction is the meaning of transition, we see the necessity for a workforce and for the new world of quantum to be filled with as much or more of the variety of productions as we now know. All of the underlying arrangements are different, much of which may result in a more beautiful form of everything. While the whole context of life may change, the experience of it may be much better for everyone.
Superposition can be a real bear to maintain, but MIT researchers announced a new approach developed using synthetic diamonds. Eventually, it could put reliable, working quantum computers within closer reach.
It's all about maintaining that crazy little thing called superposition Apr 8, 2016 3:20 PM PT
A pure diamond consists of carbon atoms arranged in a regular latticework structure. If a carbon nucleus is missing from the lattice where one would normally exist, that’s considered a vacancy. If a nitrogen atom takes the place of a carbon atom in the lattice in a position that's adjacent to a vacancy, that’s known as a nitrogen-vacancy (NV) center.
When subjected to a strong magnetic field -- in this case, a permanent magnet positioned above the diamond -- an NV center’s electronic spin can be up, down or a quantum superposition of the two. Therein lies the value for quantum computing.
Got to pay your dues if you wanna [build a cube],Find out what we do best...visit
And you know it don't come easy. Ringo
The Castle Keep
And you know it don't come easy. Ringo
The Castle Keep
Learn More Live Better, don't be a Chi-ken
Disclaimer: Blog material is presented as the basis of discussion material and is not to be construed as advice, counsel or education, and may at times be misconstrued if read in a context different than the writer's intent. No portion of this blog has been knowingly reproduced. Any resemblance to a specific company or entity is purely coincidental